"Children will not remember you for the material things you provided But for the feeling that you cherished them." -Robert L. Evans

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Last Day of Preschool at St. Stephen's

Wyatt attended St. Stephen's Preschool this year and I can't say enough good things about it.  The teachers, the staff, the director- all phenomenal!  We lucked out and I'm so thankful Harrison and Wyatt got in last minute.  Thanks to Amy, our daycare provider, for moving to Bloomington to make this happen.  I'll truly miss Mrs. Carr and Mrs. Andrews for all their hard work and making Wyatt LOVE going to school.




Couldn't get a good photo- Wyatt's Spring Music Concert....he's participating :)  This makes a mom proud!

Wyatt with Mana Pat and Mana Diane

Wyatt with Papa Larry


Wyatt and Harrison with Mrs. Carr

Wyatt and Harrison with Mrs. Andrews

Wyatt and Harrison with their buddy, Charlie





No comments:

Post a Comment